Thursday, 10 November 2011

The games I am looking forward to playing this Christmas

I know many of these will have been out for a while by the time I get to sit down to play them over my Christmas break, but with work, house and family stuff going on it may very well be my first opportunity.

The joys of being a responsible adult.

Well here is my list of what I am looking forward to:
1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Obviously.
This is probably going to be one of the biggest selling games of all time, but which is better? COD MW3 or...

2. Battlefield 3
This will be my first time with Battlefield franchise but all indications suggest it is going to be a good 'un.

3. PES 2012
The differences in each yearly release, as well as the rising cost, has meant I only get a footie game every couple of years. Besides it takes about two years to unlock all the trophies if you are juggling it with a full time job.

I am looking forward to this one, the tricks are supposed to have been greatly improved as well as controlling the runs of other players. I just wish they had the proper licences, and I think I will be giving the manager game in PES a miss.

4. Driver: San Francisco
I remember playing the original on PS One and PC. After taking a downturn I have hopes this will put the series back on track. I would have preferred another Burnout game but that was not to be.

5. LA Noir
A bit of a cheat as I have already started playing it. Hopefully by Christmas I may have found the time to complete it and liked it enough to add some more cases via DLC.

6. Resistance 3
Resistance 1 and 2 were really enjoyable and hopefully this will continue into the third instalment. So far, so good, as they sent me a Sackboy Resistance 3 keyring :)

7. Batman: Arkham City
I was too dubious about superhero games to get the first one but I heard such good things about it Arkham City is making it onto the list.

8. F1 2011
Safety cars, KERS, moveable rear wing... ah yeah... Brum brum brummmmmmmmmmmmmm!

and the one I am most looking forward to:
Uncharted 3
Better than Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider put together.

Just hope I find the time.

No comments: