Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Best of PS3 Exclusives

I have had a bit of time to get back on my PS3 lately and with a big Sony announcement tomorrow (PS4?) I was thinking about the best Playstation-only titles I own.

3. Resistance 3



The first instalment was a cracking game, the second wasn't quite as fulfilling. So far, part 3 looks like it might be the best of the bunch.

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves



Fantastic set-pieces and action, fun script and great gaming. Lara Croft, Indiana Jones and Jason Bourne rolled into one.

1. Heavy Rain



When I started the game I really wasn't sure it was going to work. However, this ended up being the most innovative, surprising and unique game I have played. Coupled with great story telling and many different ways the story can end depending on the choices you make and how well you do at the tasks in front of you makes this my number one.

Honourable mentions: Everybody's Golf World Tour (a fun game you can pick up and put down whenever you have a few minutes), Infamous (Big, open, interesting title where you obtain superpowers and can choose how good or bad you are going to be), Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted: Drake's Deception (wonderful games, although I haven't completed the third instalment yet)

No comments: